OFERTA CERRADA: Front End Developer Typescript
ChampionGames team members are humble and curious entrepreneurs, builders, and tinkerers who share a passion to demystify blockchain technology and tap its potential to create change in the world.
Our people are our greatest strength: our diverse crew flourishes in a distributed hierarchy where personal autonomy and professional growth are encouraged. We value our culture above else: regardless of where you came from, what you studied, or who you used to work for, your role here will necessitate both a high level of creativity and strategic thinking on complex issues.
Due to the crucial role that art, design, and UI play in our products, you will have a huge impact on the success and growth of them. You'll need a deep understanding of our users and an eye for good UI/UX to excel in this role.
What we will accomplish together:
- Make every user interaction with our product a delightful and polished experience.
- Contribute to the ideation, technical design, implementation, and testing of product features.
- Improve technical skills and share knowledge with the rest of the team.
- Adopt best practices in software development and refine our workflow.
- Ship features with the users in mind and strive to provide them with a great experience.
- Identify areas where our technical stack can be improved, prioritize them with the team, and contribute to their implementation.
- Vue / React / React Native
- Docker / Kubernetes / Rancher
- Epic Mission - Join an early-stage startup with demonstrated traction and the global ambition to create a category leader.
- Dynamic Environment - Joining our small team, you will be highly impactful from the beginning. We move fast and build things that have never been seen before.
- Competitive Salary - A competitive salary package that fit your skills, experiences, and contributions
- Latest Tech - When you join Champion Games, You’ll get the newest & most powerful devices & equipment to work with.
- Bonding Activities - Get to know your colleagues through company retreats.
- Experience in building frontend applications using the latest technologies.
- Is comfortable working with CSS and CSS pre-processors.
- Has experience working with Vue.
- Has a good eye for design and a solid understanding of user experience principles.
- Has shipped high-quality code in a fast-paced environment.
- Has great communication skills; you work well with others to make the product better every day.
- Can collaborate with marketing, product, and design to move the product forward.
- Experience with web application security and/or blockchain interactions would be an asset.