Champion Games is looking for a Back End Developer to join the team in Barcelona or remotely. You'll help shift the technological landscape within the company through experimentation and auditing of emerging tech stacks, while shaping the way a new technology is introduced to, and adopted by, new audiences throughout the world.
Our Backend Engineers are responsible for building scalable systems that enable our products to operate and scale to potentially millions of users.
You should be excited to join a growing start up and work on a cutting edge product having a strong understanding of front and back end development, with the interest to develop and implement your own features.
You’ll be working closely within a team of developers, reporting into the CTO. All of our team members have a say in the shape of the product, you will attend weekly meetings to help define the roadmap and priorities and then work towards building our unique and category leading game.
You don’t have to like Football, games or crypto to work here. What we look for is people who like to get things done, work in a growing company, take ownership and autonomy for their work and want to learn and develop.
We are operating at the bleeding edge of blockchain technology, so many of your prerogatives may be experiments that have never been conducted before. You'll need to be bright, nimble, and willing to innovate to succeed in this role. Your day to day might include:
- You will be joining the engineering team composed of the CTO and 6 developers
- Tackle hard projects from start to finish, from front to back to blockchain
- Deeply care about security, performance and maintainability
- Have an holistic view of the tech stack
- Implement features for our players
- Has a strong understanding of application and API security
- Provide a “Frontend as a service” for the rest of the team
- Vue / React / React Native
- Docker / Kubernetes / Rancher
- Epic Mission - Join an early-stage startup with demonstrated traction and the global ambition to create a category leader.
- Dynamic Environment - Joining our small team, you will be highly impactful from the beginning. We move fast and build things that have never been seen before.
- Competitive Salary - A competitive salary package that fit your skills, experiences, and contributions
- Latest Tech - When you join Champion Games, You’ll get the newest & most powerful devices & equipment to work with.
- Bonding Activities - Get to know your colleagues through company retreats.
- Previous experience as a frontend developer (at least 3 years). You have hands-on knowledge of frontend, backend and infrastructure development.
- Independent and highly motivated: You are able to conduct a project fast and by yourself.
- Understands the deployment process, and is comfortable with Docker, containers, and Kubernetes.
- Eager to learn: You are not afraid of new technologies or new paradigms.
- Attentive to details: From front to back, you strive for the best quality
- Excited to work on a growing team, solving complex issues
- Able to understand the needs of the rest of the team and develop solutions for it